Diamondsedge offers a variety of programs, so there are many options to choose from including riding, competing and volunteering.
Respect, Responsibility, Accountability, Confidence, Balance, Empathy and Communication are just a few of what working with horses can offer.
Our services include:
|Semi Private Lesson||$40/hour|
|Group Lesson (3 or more)||$35/2-hour|
|$50 per visit.|
|Farmer in the Dell||$35/class|
|Specially Challenged Package (supervised)||$300 (6x)|
|Chip Card||$550* (10x)|
|Requires evaluation – $65.
|Chip Card 10 hacks unsupervised||$400*|
|*must be approved by $65 evaluation|
|Grooming, Grazing, etc.|
|Includes full day turnout, 3 daily hay feeds,
one private lesson/month and a private locker
|Half Lease (2 Days)||$250/month|
|6 month mon. Leases include 1hr Private Lesson each month|
|Horse Sales||10% fee|
- We also offer horse transportation services. Please contact us for pricing.
- Medicare Approved for qualified individuals.
Liability Waiver and Registration required for all services – $10.00
Gift Certificates Available.
- Any person having any questions or problems with boarding, instruction, training policy or performance should communicate directly with management.
- Release forms must be signed by everyone who participates.
- We ask that all persons using facilities clean up after themselves and their horse. Especially wash stalls, tack room, aisles and grounds.
- Approved hard hats, proper shoes and clothing are required at all times by everyone. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
- No smoking anywhere on the farm, thank you.
- No jumping unless supervised and permission.
- Please do not bring dogs to the farm.
- No refunds on any program, credit only.
- Owners, riders, and participants are responsible for damage done by their horse to stalls, fence, lighting, wiring, equipment, etc.
- The last one to leave the barn or rings please turn off lights and close all the doors.