Brenda Tri, Founder
2051 Main Street
West Barnstable, MA 02668
Let me introduce myself
- Licensed Riding Instructor, owner of Diamondsedge Horse Farm a Licensed Riding Stable on Cape Cod since 1994. Member of USET, NEDA, NARHA, NAHA, National organizations.
- Active Pony Club, recreation and competitive riding in both English (Hunter Jumper, Dressage and Cross Country) and Western, along with horsemanship. Serving YMCA Camp Lyndon summer riding program.
- Equine Therapy; serving individuals with special needs and organizations; Cape Abilities, Latham Centers, RFK Kids, Special Olympics and private individuals who are challenged.
- Grew up in Great Northwest, a national athlete in figure skating for 14 years, college graduate,1984 in Respiratory Science, 26 years in Respiratory Therapy (from working in major trauma centers, with neonates to geriatrics, to intensive care, ER, cardiac care, cancer, COPD, smoking sensation, rehab, homecare, and pulmonary consulting) NYC, Long Island, and Cape Cod.
- Married to a pediatrician for 24 years and assisted in his practice for 7 years.
- Lived with severe COPD since 1979, a sibling of 7, a tragic death of my Father in 1977 at age 14.
- Best of all, Motherhood, for 23 years of two wonderful young men who learned to ride before they walked!
- I share this personal information as a testimonial of how wonderful my horses have served me and my family. The lessons I have learned over the years are among some of the best in my life. It has been a privileged to share and serve so many. I am looking forward continuing my work and learning more and more each day as we grow together.